Antworten
niffi
PA Redakteur
PA Redakteur
Favorite Music: Hot Water Music
Favorite Movies: Once Upon A Time In America
DARWIN lösen sich auf

Beitrag von niffi »

Die niederländischen Hardcorer DARWIN lösen sich nach 4 Jahren auf. Drei der Bandmitglieder wollen allerdings mit einer neuen Band bzw. als eine neue Band weitermachen.

Hier das offizielle Statement
Four years ago we have started this band with the intention to get out everything possible and put in all the efforts neccesary. I think a lot of our goals have been made, three cd's, three tours and countless shows later we have reached more than what we had ever dreamed of.
But now extern ambitions and obligations treat the main goal of the
foundation of darwin, we thought the time was there to re-evaluate the shared goals and ambitions.
Resulting in what you read know, the suicide letter of darwin.

Three of darwin will contineue, forming a whole new band wich will have the same passion and drive we intentialy started with. I am confident they will be able to evolve further into new and exiting directions. With pain in my heart I found it impossible to be ambitious at mutiple passions and being able to combine them to the fullest. So for know I say goodbye to the music in the form I have living it for the last couple of years.

I can say to those interested, try to catch one of our last shows on the "Farewell tour" in the end of 2003 together with Razor Crusade.

We thank everyone in helping us create the dream.

This was our mental nourishment....our drive.

Bye

Jan (singer), in behalve of darwin.

http://www.evolutionboys.com
Antworten