13/03-Caliban, Liar, Amain, ... Rijkevorsel (Bel)

Konzertberichte bitte hier rein schreiben
Antworten
kris_amain
Kartenabreisser
Kartenabreisser

13/03-Caliban, Liar, Amain, ... Rijkevorsel (Bel)

Beitrag von kris_amain »

13/03 - Spiraal Rijkevorsel (bel)

Amain, caliban, Liar, Do or die, Surge of fury
kris_amain
Kartenabreisser
Kartenabreisser

Beitrag von kris_amain »

What a cool show it was!
Too bad, both Liar and Caliban didn't play on this show, but some other bands replaced...
Surge Of Fury - for all the beatdown lovers. not really my peace of cake, but they performed well...
Machinemadegod - ruhrpott metalcore. Cool and nice guys, playing hard hitting metalcore with lots of moshparts. Too bad the PA fucked up their sound. I'm already looking forward to see them again.
DeadxReckoning - arisen from the ashes of Kombat. Hard and fast oldschool. cool stageact. didn't see the whole set
Outcast - deathmetal as fuck. Fast, fast, fast (check out their drummer!). again the PA messed up the sound, but Outcast performed very well. Maybe their set was too long, because after a while it became boring, too less variation in it...
Do or Die - I never was a fan of DOD and I think I will never be. The band showed up with some new members and some new songs (so they told...) To me it seemed that DOD became a nu-metal band in the vein of Korn or something, even their moves on stage seemed to be inspired by Korn. After 4 or 5 songs I leaved.
Antworten